EdenStory

Welcome to the EdenStory forums! Browse through some topics to find all sorts of info, or make some new friends in the Chat Box!

HomeUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

UGH. Fucking Cashier.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanosu
Syrup Mapler
Syrup Mapler

PostSubject: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:47 am

So I went to Wal-Mart and there was this cashier...

You can make the rest up with your imagination. o:
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:34 am

who had Tourette's Syndrome and kept cussing at my face
Back to top Go down
Dan
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:45 am

Who farted and then scratched his butt and then touched your food and then touched your credit card.
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 am

DAN. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE.

Edit: who farted and then scratched his butt and then touched my food and then touched my credit card.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Syrup Mapler
Syrup Mapler

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:03 am

Dan fails. (:

But ily Dan anyways. (x

Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 pm

I thought the cashier was a girl. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:58 pm

TaChiKaZe wrote:
I thought the cashier was a girl. Damn.

S'okay, he's hot though.
Back to top Go down
Chocolatte
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 pm

who took forever. Before she/he scanned my last item, she/he suddenly got a phone call. The cashier left the one item to sit an inch away from the scanner and proceeded to talk on the phone. After several minutes, I finally drew his/her attention to the item. She/he nodded and attempted to scan it. It failed to scan. After five minutes of this, she/he was finally able to scan the item. However, she/he was soon very much into his/her conversation and held my item in his/her hand. It took ten more minutes before she/he finally placed the final item into the bag. o_O

Boredom kills.
Back to top Go down
Doodle
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:33 pm

This happened to me a long time ago.

The cashier was about 35, a bright young woman. I was smart enough to bring my "GO GREEN" bag to save the environment. She begins bagging my items into a plastic bag, when i'm trying to hand her my go green bag. she looks at the bag like it's a four headed dog, and continues packing my items into the plastic bag. I say, "could you bag them into this?" She says nothing. I start putting the items into my go green bag and she looks at me flabbergasted. While i transfer the items, she is waiting impatiently for me to pay, you know like tapping her foot, has her hands on her hips, is glaring at me with eyes of hatrid? Once i finally get my items neatly packed into my go green bag, and pay, I say, "thank you" politely. She looks at me blankly and pulls out her phone and starts texting.

What is the point of bringing the bags if the cashiers are to stupid to use them?
Back to top Go down
Tanosu
Syrup Mapler
Syrup Mapler

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Doodle wrote:

The cashier was about 35, a bright young woman. I was smart enough to bring my "GO GREEN" bag to save the environment. She begins bagging my items into a plastic bag, when i'm trying to hand her my go green bag. she looks at the bag like it's a four headed dog, and continues packing my items into the plastic bag. I say, "could you bag them into this?" She says nothing. I start putting the items into my go green bag and she looks at me flabbergasted. While i transfer the items, she is waiting impatiently for me to pay, you know like tapping her foot, has her hands on her hips, is glaring at me with eyes of hatrid? Once i finally get my items neatly packed into my go green bag, and pay, I say, "thank you" politely. She looks at me blankly and pulls out her phone and starts texting.

What is the point of bringing the bags if the cashiers are to stupid to use them?

I laughed. xD
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Doodle wrote:

She texted me and said, "Wow, so like this girl was like being all bitchy an stuff. SHE SHOULD JSUT TAKE THE GOD DAMN BAG WTF! IT'S NOT MY JOB TO BAG STUFF! Oh wait, it is."

And I texted her back saying, "A/s/l?"

We fucked.
Back to top Go down
Doodle
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm

IT WAS YOUR FAULT I HAD A SHITTY WAL-MART EXPERIENCE?! YOU BASTARD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGH. Fucking Cashier.   

Back to top Go down