EdenStory

Welcome to the EdenStory forums! Browse through some topics to find all sorts of info, or make some new friends in the Chat Box!
 
HomeUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 'Veteran' Players.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler


Posts : 400

PostSubject: 'Veteran' Players.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 pm

It gets REALLY annoying how people say that they're 'veteran' players, when they've been in this community for only two or three months.
Back to top Go down
Bertkeley
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler
avatar

Posts : 370
Age : 22
Location : CA~ rawks.

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:28 pm

I'm a 'Veteran' player now right [: ?

Nah. I still feel pretty new.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
avatar

Posts : 597
Age : 24
Location : Cyberspace.

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:09 am

I've been a part of this community since November 2008. I think i'm a veteran. ):

_________________
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Angel
Angel
avatar

Posts : 760
Age : 24
Location : The girl's toilet

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 am

Nathaniel wrote:
I've been a part of this community since November 2008. I think i'm a veteran. ):
  ▲
▲ ▲

VETERANS CAN'T TRIFORCE.
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler


Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:06 am

"Veteran" has always been misconceived for most people.
Back to top Go down
Doodle
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler
avatar

Posts : 399
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Some people might think they're a veteran if they've been here since before we crossed over to EMS, which is what? A month or 2?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
avatar

Posts : 297
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Am I one? Early-Mid December. 2008.

Kristiewashere. (March)


Last edited by Dan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1001
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi guys, I'm new. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler


Posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Doodle wrote:
Some people might think they're a veteran if they've been here since before we crossed over to EMS, which is what? A month or 2?

People who've been here for that short of a time period are not veterans. They can call themselves veterans. However, they really aren't. They don't have the experience.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
avatar

Posts : 297
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Cindybear wrote:
Doodle wrote:
Some people might think they're a veteran if they've been here since before we crossed over to EMS, which is what? A month or 2?

People who've been here for that short of a time period are not veterans. They can call themselves veterans. However, they really aren't. They don't have the experience.

i vet player i pro and smart nd i only joinz yesturdai
gtfo u noob
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler


Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't see what the big fuss is about. Somehow people are arguing over how much time they've wasted on games...
Back to top Go down
Bertkeley
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler
avatar

Posts : 370
Age : 22
Location : CA~ rawks.

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:11 pm

We like to feel proer than others ;D

It's why we join fail.


I like making not sense.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:57 pm

I died behind enemy lines in World War II. Am I a veteran yet?
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1001
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Chibi wrote:
I died behind enemy lines in World War II. Am I a veteran yet?

Sorry I teamfragged you by dropping a grenade on you. =[ EET WAZ AXIDANT
Back to top Go down
Doodle
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler
avatar

Posts : 399
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Who really cares about someone being called a 'veteran' or not? Veterans don't get special privelages or anything.
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler


Posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:22 pm

It's the people that act like they know everything when they've been in the server only for 2 months.

And don't flame at me for this because this wasn't meant to antagonize you in any way.
You spelled 'privileges' wrong.
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1001
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:54 pm

I've been here a LONGGggggggggggggg time and I STILL don't know anything. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler


Posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm

TaChiKaZe wrote:
I've been here a LONGGggggggggggggg time and I STILL don't know anything. ^_^

Agreed. : D
Back to top Go down
Doodle
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler
avatar

Posts : 399
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:45 am

Cindybear wrote:
It's the people that act like they know everything when they've been in the server only for 2 months.

And don't flame at me for this because this wasn't meant to antagonize you in any way.
You spelled 'privileges' wrong.

LOL CINDY YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH.
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler


Posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Doodle wrote:
Cindybear wrote:
It's the people that act like they know everything when they've been in the server only for 2 months.

And don't flame at me for this because this wasn't meant to antagonize you in any way.
You spelled 'privileges' wrong.

LOL CINDY YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH.

So? Got a problem with that? And as I said, it wasn't meant in any way to antagonize.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
avatar

Posts : 597
Age : 24
Location : Cyberspace.

PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:04 pm

2. No flaming. Don't kick someone who's already feeling bad. If you have nothing nice to say about their predicament, don't reply at all.

Cindy, Lisa, if you two can't continue to get along you will be removed from the forums. You have been warned.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 'Veteran' Players.   

Back to top Go down
 
'Veteran' Players.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 8 of Ottawa’s best players are Top 100 in Canada
» We need more Hordes / Warmachine players! Look how pretty t
» Underrated Players
» Best U17 Eligible Players
» CIS Players?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenStory :: Miscellaneous :: Rantville-
Jump to: