EdenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenStory

Welcome to the EdenStory forums! Browse through some topics to find all sorts of info, or make some new friends in the Chat Box!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i am so not ranting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Onitsuka
Senior Mapler
Senior Mapler

i am so not ranting. Empty
PostSubject: i am so not ranting.   i am so not ranting. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 pm

I'm in a boring class with boring classmates with boring modules everyday. I hate my school, i hate how life is so boring, i hate how my parents think, i hate almost how everyone thinks. Just because i feel that i make more sense than most of the people out there, i hate how idiots who cant think in the right way trying to be more out-spoken when most of what they say dont make any fuckin sense at all. Stop trying to be 'leaders' when you cant even fuckin think in the proper direction. End of speech. Kthxbai
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TaChiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: i am so not ranting.   i am so not ranting. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Agreed. School is boring.
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
aaronisepic

PostSubject: Re: i am so not ranting.   i am so not ranting. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 am

School is pretty much shit, force-feeding us the classes we don't need, forcing us to be with people we don't like. But hell, I've no clue how college is gonna be. It can be better, or it simply can get worse. I know how you feel, seeing as how I still go to highschool for two periods it sucks ass. Ben, I never see you anymore. Did you attain one of those...lives?
Back to top Go down
Onitsuka
Senior Mapler
Senior Mapler

PostSubject: Re: i am so not ranting.   i am so not ranting. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:21 am

what is those......lives? lol
Back to top Go down
Corey
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
Corey

PostSubject: Re: i am so not ranting.   i am so not ranting. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:50 pm

You go to school to learn and you use that knowledge in everyday life.

Well you can use a calculator to pay bills.Or buy some solar powered shit and not pay bills XD

OffTopic:Ben,are you gonna play Eden anytime soon =O?
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

PostSubject: Re: i am so not ranting.   i am so not ranting. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:59 pm

A calculator...to pay bills?
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
aaronisepic

PostSubject: Re: i am so not ranting.   i am so not ranting. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Kase wrote:
A calculator...to pay bills?

I see this argument valid, Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Onitsuka
Senior Mapler
Senior Mapler

PostSubject: Re: i am so not ranting.   i am so not ranting. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Corey wrote:

OffTopic:Ben,are you gonna play Eden anytime soon =O?

Not really. Too busy with too much crappy stuffs in lives. Plus i'm quite forgotten anyway. Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am so not ranting.   i am so not ranting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am so not ranting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenStory :: Miscellaneous :: Rantville-
Jump to: