EdenStory

Welcome to the EdenStory forums! Browse through some topics to find all sorts of info, or make some new friends in the Chat Box!
 
HomeUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chocolatte
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler


Posts : 462
Location : In your closet. ^^

PostSubject: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:32 pm

School. Homework. Extra curricular crap.
I miss middle school dearly. .__.;
I'll still be on MSN? (: Sometimes. Though I'll most likely be AFK 99.99% of the time.
And yeah. o_o;
.............
.............
Love you guys. <3 (With the exception of a select few. -cough- .-.)

~

Yeah. I fail. x-x
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
avatar

Posts : 597
Age : 24
Location : Cyberspace.

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Love you too! ;D

Well good luck with school. Hope you get on more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
avatar

Posts : 561
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 pm

HEHEHEHE I AM LOVED! What a Face
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1001
Age : 27
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Chocolatte wrote:
School. Homework. Extra curricular crap.
I miss middle school dearly. .__.;
I'll still be on MSN? (: Sometimes. Though I'll most likely be AFK 99.99% of the time.
And yeah. o_o;
.............
.............
Love you guys. <3 (With the exception of a select few. -cough- .-.)

~

Yeah. I fail. x-x

I miss high school. =/
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
avatar

Posts : 561
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:10 pm

TaChiKaZe wrote:
Chocolatte wrote:
School. Homework. Extra curricular crap.
I miss middle school dearly. .__.;
I'll still be on MSN? (: Sometimes. Though I'll most likely be AFK 99.99% of the time.
And yeah. o_o;
.............
.............
Love you guys. <3 (With the exception of a select few. -cough- .-.)

~

Yeah. I fail. x-x

I miss high school. =/

Why would you miss high school?
Back to top Go down
Chocolatte
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler


Posts : 462
Location : In your closet. ^^

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:07 pm

aaronisepic wrote:
HEHEHEHE I AM LOVED! What a Face

-Cough- With the exception of a few.
Love you Nate. <3

And Charles. Seriously... You miss high school? .___.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
avatar

Posts : 597
Age : 24
Location : Cyberspace.

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Don't lie you laaaahv me. :c qq

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler


Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 pm

LATTEBBYILY. <3

I'd pick high school over middle school any day. I did absolutely nothing in junior high. I dislike being idle. xP

G'luck. :]
Back to top Go down
Chocolatte
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler


Posts : 462
Location : In your closet. ^^

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:32 pm

ILY2 KASEBBY<33333333333333333333 ;D
And high school's pretty fun. xD
I'm just not fond of having to study to get A's. ._.;
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
avatar

Posts : 561
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Charlotte we all know deep down you lahv me and Nate.
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1001
Age : 27
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Chocolatte wrote:
aaronisepic wrote:
HEHEHEHE I AM LOVED! What a Face

-Cough- With the exception of a few.
Same for you, Nate.

And Charles. Seriously... You miss high school? .___.

Go to college, you'll understand then. But it'll be too late. ='[
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
avatar

Posts : 561
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 pm

TaChiKaZe wrote:
Chocolatte wrote:
aaronisepic wrote:
HEHEHEHE I AM LOVED! What a Face

-Cough- With the exception of a few.
Same for you, Nate.

And Charles. Seriously... You miss high school? .___.

Go to college, you'll understand then. But it'll be too late. ='[

It's actually worth going to College, no matter the circumstances. High School hasn't taught me jack shit.
Back to top Go down
Chocolatte
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler


Posts : 462
Location : In your closet. ^^

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 pm

.... what the heck. Nate. Did you edit my post? LOOL. Loser. =___= I definitely did NOT type "Love you Nate.<3" -____-
Back to top Go down
Corey
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
avatar

Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:12 pm

The front of a car has a BUMPER Rolling Eyes


Wow those emotes remind me of so much...
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1001
Age : 27
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:08 pm

aaronisepic wrote:
TaChiKaZe wrote:
Chocolatte wrote:
aaronisepic wrote:
HEHEHEHE I AM LOVED! What a Face

-Cough- With the exception of a few.
Same for you, Nate.

And Charles. Seriously... You miss high school? .___.

Go to college, you'll understand then. But it'll be too late. ='[

It's actually worth going to College, no matter the circumstances. High School hasn't taught me jack shit.

Exactly. In high school, I got to sleep. Now I don't. Fffffffffffffffffff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?   

Back to top Go down
 
1/2 of a bye. 1/2 of....?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenStory :: General :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: