EdenStory

Welcome to the EdenStory forums! Browse through some topics to find all sorts of info, or make some new friends in the Chat Box!
 
HomeUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Kind of good bye?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doodle
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler
avatar

Posts : 399
Age : 24
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Kind of good bye?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:50 pm

I think it's a tad late for me to be posting this, but recent development has changed my situation.

Swimming takes up 95% of my free time, and eating takes up the other 5%. If you havent noticed, I've been on like once a week for the past 3 months. Guess what? I have a good chance of making state this year, so swimming is gonna get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more intense, leaving me with no time to get on whatsoever. Also, once my season ends, I will most likely be doing some offseason swimming, so I won't be on much either. I will still try to be on forums as much as I can. (Until i get banned, I'm at 80% LOL)

I love you all ('Cept NATE GTFO AND STOP EDITING MY POSTS NOOB) Try not to miss me too much <3

~Doodle~


Last edited by Doodle on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
avatar

Posts : 561
Age : 26
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Kind of good bye?   Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Aww Lisa. Good luck with your swimming ehehe.
Back to top Go down
 
Kind of good bye?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenStory :: General :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: