EdenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenStory

Welcome to the EdenStory forums! Browse through some topics to find all sorts of info, or make some new friends in the Chat Box!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sigh. -___-

Go down 
+5
aaronisepic
Icychains
Nietono
TaChiKaZe
Rebecca
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Syrup Mapler
Syrup Mapler
Rebecca

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:48 am

I'll put it in simple terms.

Frankly, I'm sick of having to do EVERYTHING, ALL by myself.
I've been doing it since SpazStory. What was it? A server I was trying to make possible before I came back to SummerStory. For those of you who remember me being GMElmina, it was even BEFORE that.

You should be surprised I didn't get enough of this earlier. -.- Well, here it is.

I even have a mule, and I enjoy playing with it. But EVEN with being on my mule, people only talk to me about WORK stuff. Aka bugs, PQs, etc.

GOD I miss the old days when I WASN'T EVEN A GM.
Back in those days, I felt like I belong. -.- Now I'm always left out that I don't even wanna come to Eden sometimes.

I'm THIS close to resigning/passing ownership to whoever wants it. It's been absolutely always too much for me.

Regards,
me. -.-
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TaChiKaZe

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 am

Aww Rebecca. ='[

Here, you can have one of my RARELY GIVEN OUT hearts.

<3 =] You deserve it. kekeke
Back to top Go down
Nietono
Mapler
Mapler

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 am

If you want someone to talk to, I'm there for you, even if I'm not the greatest person in the world to have a conversation with. I understand fully what it's like, so feel free to rant to me anytime I'm around (and not afk). Unfortunately there's not much else encouraging I can say, sorry.

If you don't want to be told my honest thoughts on the situation, then STOP READING NOW, as it'll probably be less than encouraging.

Spoiler:

Oh, and don't tell people who your mules are, nor make it obvious (mine are often intentionally obvious, and not many people other than me use semi-colons in-game). Even if you want to talk to people you know, there's no reason you can't get on well with them under a different identity (it might sound sneaky/dishonest, but let's face it, there's a considerable chance of someone slipping up and revealing your identity if they know it from the start). If you're worried about being sneaky/dishonest, true friends are likely to figure out who you are anyway, given enough time, and I see no reason to feel guilty about being dishonest towards anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Icychains
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Icychains

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:29 am

There's a reason it happens Becca. Think of it this way, you're our leader, and we can reach you. Why ask the other staff when you can ask this "Leader" directly?

It's also part of the reason I kinda stopped playing nearly right after we all founded Eden together. For a certain time period, I was like the only staff on Summer. Maybe minus one or two people. It's hard, but you gotta do it, or quit. Some of us understand what you're going through... Just stick it through, and you know we're here to help you if you need it.

At first I loved being a GM, and that long time period also changed me as a person, maybe it taught me that slight discipline. I never wanted GM at first but I found it fun, and to this day I only cared about my status for free in game NX lol.

Anyway look, it comes down to this. Do you want to keep running the server or not? You know if it gets bigger there will be more players asking you about what's going on.

I kinda ranted yeah I know, and I also know, oh shit Bevan posted? Wdf?
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
aaronisepic

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:01 pm

See, Rebecca, this is why I don't like bothering you! I'd rather you sit on vent and listen to me, Nate, and Charles, and even Tobi be dumbasses on vent! But noo you won't do it. ]: Anyways, don't feel like that! This server wouldn't be what it is without you!
Back to top Go down
Tanosu
Syrup Mapler
Syrup Mapler
Tanosu

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:03 pm

This happens cause I ain't here, 'cho. If I was, everything would be tip-top. Noobs would fear my presence. And green snails would be named Cruze.
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
aaronisepic

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Tanosu wrote:
This happens cause I ain't here, 'cho. If I was, everything would be tip-top. Noobs would fear my presence. And green snails would be named Cruze.

I don't believe it, not for one minute!
Back to top Go down
Tanosu
Syrup Mapler
Syrup Mapler
Tanosu

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 pm

aaronisepic wrote:
Tanosu wrote:

Ben fears me.
Back to top Go down
Icychains
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Icychains

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:31 pm

I lol'd. I miss some of you xDD
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TaChiKaZe

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:52 pm

ey, all of you come back! We need to throw a secret party for Rebecca. She won't know when it will be and WHAT will happen. >=] kekeke
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
aaronisepic

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:07 am

YEAH Can I strip!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onitsuka
Senior Mapler
Senior Mapler

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:20 pm

aaronisepic wrote:
Tanosu wrote:
aaronisepic wrote:
Tanosu wrote:

Ben fears me.

Ben's a pussy, he fears any man. OHOHOHOHOH

Psh. I dont fear Tenozu. Point is, he cheats. Whenever he loses in spamming !kill or !jail on me, he'll dc me non stop. =/ In simple terms. TENOZU is newb! =]

And Aaron, thats why i dont fear you? ;3 "he fears any man"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
Nathaniel

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm a real boy!

But yeah...we're digressing now.
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
aaronisepic

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 am

Onitsuka wrote:
aaronisepic wrote:
I'm more of a man than you are.

orly.

yah man 4sure.
Back to top Go down
g00c
Senior Mapler
Senior Mapler
g00c

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:29 am

It's like every last bit of intelligence this server has left has just joined in on this thread. G'work boys & gals.
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
aaronisepic

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 am

Dood that's how we do, Armand.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Syrup Mapler
Syrup Mapler
Rebecca

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:31 pm

If you're not gonna make me feel any better about this, can you AT LEAST stop the bullshit digressing you're all doing? -____-

Good god.
Back to top Go down
aaronisepic
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler
aaronisepic

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Rebecca wrote:
If you're not gonna make me feel any better about this, can you AT LEAST stop the bullshit digressing you're all doing? -____-

Good god.

Becca, we always try to make you feel better! That's..well that's why I act like an idiot, yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sigh. -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh. -___-   Sigh. -___- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sigh. -___-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenStory :: Miscellaneous :: Rantville-
Jump to: