EdenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenStory

Welcome to the EdenStory forums! Browse through some topics to find all sorts of info, or make some new friends in the Chat Box!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yawn. I lied.

Go down 
+4
Kase
Dan
Nathaniel
Cindybear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 pm

And everyone hates liars. Go ahead and hate me. : \
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
Nathaniel

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Cindy came back? What a suprise! -sarcasm-
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Nathaniel wrote:

This is exactly what I need. Thanks Nate! I came back on the impression that I was going to be flamed at. So, go ahead. I honestly don't care.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
Dan

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Cindybear wrote:
Nathaniel wrote:

This is exactly what I need. Thanks Nate! I came back on the impression that I was going to be flamed at. So, go ahead. I honestly don't care.

Really.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
Nathaniel

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 pm

That wasn't flaming. :\
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:00 pm

There's nothing less convincing than saying "I honestly don't care."

Because you do. Denial, girl. Don't even try.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
Dan

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Kase wrote:

Support<3
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Kase wrote:

Then, don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TaChiKaZe

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Hello!
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Cindybear wrote:

Then, don't believe me.

I'm pleased we've come to an agreement, then.

Hence, from now on, your purpose here is to receive flames; however, I'm afraid this is quite inappropriate. Please refrain from acting in such a way that provokes other members unless you would like to be permanently removed, effective immediately.

Seeing as you don't care, it should not be a problem, hm? Only difference lies in the fact that if you insist on being obstinate, you would either have to change your IP or find another forums to haunt.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
Dan

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Kase wrote:
Cindybear wrote:

Then, don't believe me.

Hence, from now on, your purpose here is to receive flames; however, I'm afraid this is quite inappropriate. Please refrain from acting in such a way that provokes other members unless you would like to be permanently removed, effective immediately.

Seeing as you don't care, it should not be a problem, hm? Only difference lies in the fact that if you insist on being obstinate, you would either have to change your IP or find another forums to haunt.

I'd feel sorry for the other forums.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
Nathaniel

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Dan wrote:
Kase wrote:
Cindybear wrote:

Then, don't believe me.

I'd say haha suckers.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Angel
Angel
Tobi

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Nathaniel wrote:
Dan wrote:
Kase wrote:
Cindybear wrote:

Then, don't believe me.

I'd say haha suckers.
Somebody else has to have the plague.
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Kase wrote:
Cindybear wrote:

Then, don't believe me.

Lol. Mmkay. Fine with me. By the way, are you aware that this all started because of my thread on religion? If Aaron just kept quiet, none of this shit would've happened. But, Eden being... Eden, I guess that was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Angel
Angel
Tobi

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:15 am

Really? Blaming Aaron for this?

Actually, what is "this". This is merely you leaving and yet here you are making it like it's a huge deal. Nobody cares.
You were always an attention whore. Bitching about life on Eden, cursing and insulting people when they said one thing. You talk big like you had sex and about College.In my opinion, if you had friends you wouldn't come on Eden and rant at people. Instead you would seek advice and comfort from your friends. You came on Eden seeming to look for compassion. Always saying, "-Sigh-", while the rest of us we're in a middle in conversation. You then complain about life. When we don't say, "Hi." or "Wb.", you get furious. What the fuck do you want us to do? Comfort you? Talk about it? We tried that but you just seem to not care and complain more. We gave up but this just got you more anal about attention. Why didn't we say anything? I don't know myself. Eventually, when you made the Religion thread, Aaron was the one who had enough and spoke out. You left. Twice. Yet you come back seeming to think we care.

So, I ask you this. Why do you come back? You said it yourself, "Eden's such a waste of time." If the server was a waste of time to you, I'm sure the forums are no better.

INB4IGETBANNED.
Back to top Go down
TaChiKaZe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TaChiKaZe

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:39 am

Tobi wrote:
Really? Blaming Aaron for this?

Actually, what is "this". This is merely you leaving and yet here you are making it like it's a huge deal. Nobody cares.
You were always an attention whore. Bitching about life on Eden, cursing and insulting people when they said one thing. You talk big like you had sex and about College.In my opinion, if you had friends you wouldn't come on Eden and rant at people. Instead you would seek advice and comfort from your friends. You came on Eden seeming to look for compassion. Always saying, "-Sigh-", while the rest of us we're in a middle in conversation. You then complain about life. When we don't say, "Hi." or "Wb.", you get furious. What the fuck do you want us to do? Comfort you? Talk about it? We tried that but you just seem to not care and complain more. We gave up but this just got you more anal about attention. Why didn't we say anything? I don't know myself. Eventually, when you made the Religion thread, Aaron was the one who had enough and spoke out. You left. Twice. Yet you come back seeming to think we care.

So, I ask you this. Why do you come back? You said it yourself, "Eden's such a waste of time." If the server was a waste of time to you, I'm sure the forums are no better.

INB4IGETBANNED.

I sorta understand how she feels. Sometimes, reality just isn't as good as it can be online. Also, don't get your hopes up too much for online people. They tend to forget you if you stay passive. =P
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:09 am

Tobi said everything. Lawl.

Learn to deal, Cindy. In real life. None of us mind if you look for sympathy online, but that's about all we can give. Don't expect anything more; certainly, bitching won't make it any better. Neither will blaming others.

You lack discipline. Simple.

Actually, add humility to that.
Back to top Go down
Corey
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
Corey

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:08 pm

All I can say right now is that Cindybear is guy in real life. It has been proved in WinterStory, a MapleStory private server that has shut down.

ANYWAY,
They all said it. Everyone complained to me about you being an attention whore. If you don't want to be here, then leave.

You quit, come back, quit, God-knows-what,come back, quit, and now you're back.
Seriously, insulting, cursing, bull-shitting, and anything like that, is pointless. It seems as if people prove you wrong then you quit. Then, you get over it and come back...Just make up your mind and tell us if you are quitting or not..
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Angel
Angel
Tobi

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Corey wrote:
All I can say right now is that Cindybear is guy in real life. It has been proved in WinterStory, a MapleStory private server that has shut down.

ANYWAY,
They all said it. Everyone complained to me about you being an attention whore. If you don't want to be here, then leave.

Seriously, insulting, cursing, bull-shitting, and anything like that, is pointless. It seems as if people prove you wrong then you quit. Then, you get over it and come back...Just make up your mind and tell us if you are quitting or not..
We never complained to you.
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:48 pm

It doesn't matter whether someone is who he/she claims to be. Makes no difference, as far as I'm concerned. Choose your associations of your own will, and don't form such crass accusations. It's petty.
Back to top Go down
Corey
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
Corey

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Tobi wrote:
Corey wrote:

ANYWAY,

I guess I should've but some people =\
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Corey wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Corey wrote:

ANYWAY,

I've never played WinterStory... o.o
Back to top Go down
Doodle
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler
Doodle

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Cindybear wrote:
Corey wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Corey wrote:

ANYWAY,

LIES AND SLANDER
Back to top Go down
Cindybear
Gold Mapler
Gold Mapler

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:13 am

Doodle wrote:
Cindybear wrote:
Corey wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Corey wrote:

ANYWAY,

LIES AND SLANDER

As Tobi said, no one complained to you. And like I said, you don't have to believe me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
Nathaniel

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:44 am

As fun as watching little kids quarrel, it has grown old. Cindy, you're a maniacal bitch. We don't care if you're depressed, don't tell us. If we didn't say hi, don't have a fit about it and log out. Etcetc what everybody else said.

You've decided to come back to our forums, simply for your own laughter of getting flamed at it seems. But if you don't care. You don't care. And if this is true, you won't mind being banned. Now at the moment I will be banning you. You probably won't read this message because you'll be IP banned, and you're going to wonder why you were banned, what people said, etc. If you don't care you won't bug anyone on MSN, why the hell was I banned!? But knowing as you DO care, you will. We'll laugh, it'll be funny. So yes basically i'm talking to myself now. ): Oh well, begone! Sayonara. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yawn. I lied. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yawn. I lied.   Yawn. I lied. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yawn. I lied.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenStory :: General :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: