EdenStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EdenStory

Welcome to the EdenStory forums! Browse through some topics to find all sorts of info, or make some new friends in the Chat Box!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terms of Service

Go down 
+2
Rebecca
Kase
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:49 pm

To play EdenStory, you must fully acknowledge and abide by these rules. Otherwise, the staff has rightful authority to prosecute persons involved who disregard the ToS.

[Server Rules]

Hacking; of any sort: Ban. No exceptions. Our server is not one that condones hacking.
Packet Editing: not allowed. You risk ban to permanent ban if you are found.

Kill Stealing (KSing): Depends on the degree. Opinions on KSing differ on most GMs but all acts of kill stealing will result in jail time. This counts for bosses (Zakum, Pap, etc) and normal monster maps alike. On Channel 8 however, there is an exception. Kill Stealing is ONLY permitted in Channel 8. If you take the risk of being in Channel 8 where PvP is activated, you take the risk of dying and losing your boss/map. Channel 8 has no rules against KSing.

Harassment: Punishment ranging from mute to ban. This includes begging, the constant insulting of others, excessive racism, antagonizing, profanities, spamming, KSing and/or disrupting any other player's community experience in-game. Joking and truly harassing someone is easy to differentiate, so don't try to pull anything over on us.

Botting/AFK Dark Sight+Summon: Jail. We are aware that Dark Sight is a buff, and also that it's time limit is infinite just like your summons. Basically, you might as well be hacking if you're doing this intentionally. Sitting on a monster map idly in Dark Sight with a summon killing for you is considered botting and will result in jail. We can tell if you're doing it on purpose or not.

Insubordination: Varies. If you're told not to do something by a GM when you know that you're in the wrong, it's up to the GM to decide what's suitable. Example: A fight over smegas. A GM tells all participants to desist. If any or all continue intentionally after a warning, they have the right to prosecute any persons further involved.

Abuse of Glitches/Things Declared Prohibited: Ranges from jail to ban/Ban. We will know about these things and will warn you not to do them because they jeopardize the community and/or economy of EdenStory. Disobedience in this one is unacceptable, because we DO know when you're doing one of these things. And if you abuse a glitch for too long, knowing it's a glitch but continue to abuse it, serious actions will be taken immediately.

Current Prohibited Glitches (Updated when needed): None at the moment.

------------

Credits go to Tanosu. I just made minor adjustments.

Last edited by Kase on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Syrup Mapler
Syrup Mapler
Rebecca

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Thank you kindly, Kase.

I've been looking for those again. ;3
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Angel
Angel
Tobi

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Sorry that I couldn't help you Kase.

x_x
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:17 pm

It's totally fine. I jacked it from Tom. :] Thankies.
Back to top Go down
Icychains
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Icychains

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 pm

This is what you need to do. When they log in for the first time, they must get a popup saying TOS Must Read. Then another listing the ToS, by clicking Yes you hearby agree to abide by these rules. If you select no, have it DC them and it starts again. Or something
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Pop-up will be implemented.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel
n8
n8
Nathaniel

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm going to say no. ]: <
Back to top Go down

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 pm

When I sent you this, you said you were going to take a 'few things'. Way to jack all of Tyler's work, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Silver Mapler
Silver Mapler
Dan

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Chibi wrote:
When I sent you this, you said you were going to take a 'few things'. Way to jack all of Tyler's work, lol.

She's pro like that.
Back to top Go down
Kase
Epic Mapler
Epic Mapler

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:07 am

I said I was going to CHANGE a few things. Which meant about 4 or 5 words. /lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terms of Service   Terms of Service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terms of Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EdenStory :: EdenStory News :: Announcements-
Jump to: